The film & TV industry impacts on biodiversity through its production practices, supply chain and through its portrayal of biodiversity on screen. There is great potential, however, for the impact of the industry to be positive and promote biodiversity
We Are Albert
(Note that this is a work in progress document, which has not yet been formalised).
- To endeavour to reduce our environmental impact year on year.
- To commit to a net-zero pathway by [date to be agreed]
- To commit to measuring the CO2 of the previous year’s emissions within a year and report them publicly on the company’s website.
- To stop using non-recyclable materials.
- To recycle all paper/glass/plastic/bio waste.
- To share all successful environmental strategies with all members.
- Suppliers included in the useful suppliers/links are provided for non-marketing purposes
JOINING THE GROUP
Would you like to join our group? There is no commitment to attend a certain number of meetings and all meetings are currently on-line. Stay connected and keep up to date with developments and share your own news with us.